Not quite sure what to buy for an outdoor adventurer? No stress, we’ve got the perfect gift…card so they can shop our whole collection of ethical outdoor supplies and choose exactly what they want.
1. Enter the amount you’d like to give 2. Type in the name and email address of the lucky recipient 3. Write a personal message 4. You can even “postpone delivery” and choose to delay the gift card being sent until a specific day. 5. Then add to basket and pay for it like a normal product, except with free postage a packaging of course 😉
For all your campfire and log burner wood cutting needs, our beautiful hatchet is hand crafted in the UK from the finest sustainably sourced ingredients. - Hand made in Devon, UK
- Swedish Iron Blade
- Handle crafted from FSC approved European Ash
- Pinecone laser etch on handle butt
- Made to order with a wait time of 4-6 weeks (well worth the wait)
- Not for sale to persons under the age of 18. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 18 years of age or over. This item must be used appropriately and responsibly.
Named after the Peak District National Park, known affectionately by locals as "The Peaks" our beautifully adventurous Peaks Utility Pack is adaptable for all your small bits of gear that you need on the go. Camping accessories, pencil case, wash bag, camera bag, travel documents, plugs and cables ...whatever you want it to be. – Hand crafted in the UK
– Wild One (Forest / Mustard)
– Highly waterproof
– Halley Stevensons hybrid waxed cotton from Scotland
– British leather detailing from Derbyshire
– Designed in Sheffield by founder Mark Musgrave [spb_section spb_section_id="16484" width="1/1" el_position="first last"]