Named after the Peak District National Park, known affectionately by locals as “The Peaks” our beautifully adventurous Peaks Utility Pack is adaptable for all your small bits of gear that you need on the go. Camping accessories, pencil case, wash bag, camera bag, travel documents, plugs and cables …whatever you want it to be.
– Hand crafted in the UK – Navy – Highly waterproof – Halley Stevensons hybrid waxed cotton from Scotland – British leather detailing from Derbyshire – Designed in Sheffield by founder Mark Musgrave
– Halley Stevensons highly waterproof hybrid waxed cotton from Scotland – British leather handle and logo patch – hand cut and embossed in Derbyshire, UK – Lined with highly waterproof 600D polyester canvas.
The Peaks Utility Pack is hand made in the UK in a small factory in the north of England which has excellent conditions and adheres to the UK’s strict labour laws and pays its employers well above the Living Wage.
The British Leather details are hand cut locally in Derbyshire. The pre-waxed cotton (waxed in Scotland) has been originally sourced from suppliers who adhere to the following international codes of conduct ensuring:
• Safe and healthy working conditions • Payment of living wage • Legal labour contracts • Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining • No discrimination against employees • No excessive hours of work • No use of child labour • No use of forced labour
The Winnats Roll Top is made from natural ingredients; famous Halley Stevensons Waxed, Heavy duty cotton webbing and leather detailing. Unlike plastic based materials, these will vintage beautifully gaining unique natural patina through age and use.
When returning from adventures in the rain, dry naturally and store in a dry place.
To keep your back pack beautifully adventurous, we recommend periodically re-proofing with a waterproofing spray such as Collonil Carbon Pro which is a transparent spray suitable for the waxed cotton outer shell, leather detailing and cotton webbing.
– Do not iron – Do not machine wash – Do tumble dry – Do not dry clean – Do not towel dry. – Do not place directly on a radiator or heater – Keep away from naked flames and open fires.
Only carefully hand wash using minimal water at a temperature of less than 30 degrees.
For all your campfire and log burner wood cutting needs, our beautiful hatchet is hand crafted in the UK from the finest sustainably sourced ingredients. - Hand made in Devon, UK
- Swedish Iron Blade
- Handle crafted from FSC approved European Ash
- Pinecone laser etch on handle butt
- Made to order with a wait time of 4-6 weeks (well worth the wait)
- Not for sale to persons under the age of 18. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 18 years of age or over. This item must be used appropriately and responsibly.