Named after the Peak District National Park, known affectionately by locals as “The Peaks” our beautifully adventurous Peaks Utility Pack is adaptable for all your small bits of gear that you need on the go. Camping accessories, pencil case, wash bag, camera bag, travel documents, plugs and cables …whatever you want it to be.
– Hand crafted in the UK – Stargazer (All Black) – Highly waterproof – Halley Stevensons hybrid waxed cotton from Scotland – British leather detailing from Derbyshire – Designed in Sheffield by founder Mark Musgrave
– Halley Stevensons highly waterproof hybrid waxed cotton from Scotland – British leather handle and logo patch – hand cut and embossed in Derbyshire, UK – Lined with highly waterproof 600D polyester canvas.
The Peaks Utility Pack is hand made in the UK in a small factory in the north of England which has excellent conditions and adheres to the UK’s strict labour laws and pays its employers well above the Living Wage.
The British Leather details are hand cut locally in Derbyshire. The pre-waxed cotton (waxed in Scotland) has been originally sourced from suppliers who adhere to the following international codes of conduct ensuring:
• Safe and healthy working conditions • Payment of living wage • Legal labour contracts • Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining • No discrimination against employees • No excessive hours of work • No use of child labour • No use of forced labour
The Winnats Roll Top is made from natural ingredients; famous Halley Stevensons Waxed, Heavy duty cotton webbing and leather detailing. Unlike plastic based materials, these will vintage beautifully gaining unique natural patina through age and use.
When returning from adventures in the rain, dry naturally and store in a dry place.
To keep your back pack beautifully adventurous, we recommend periodically re-proofing with a waterproofing spray such as Collonil Carbon Pro which is a transparent spray suitable for the waxed cotton outer shell, leather detailing and cotton webbing.
– Do not iron – Do not machine wash – Do tumble dry – Do not dry clean – Do not towel dry. – Do not place directly on a radiator or heater – Keep away from naked flames and open fires.
Only carefully hand wash using minimal water at a temperature of less than 30 degrees.
Stay well watered on your wanderings with our mountains inspired water bottle. No more disposable plastic water bottles going into land fill! Each bottle supports Miir's Boise Bicycle Project which provides training and opportunities for women coming out prison to repair bicycles for children in their community. - 27oz / 800ml capacity
- 100% BPA-free and dishwasher safe
- Medical grade stainless steel
- Durable matte white powder-coated finish
- Screen printed mountains design The Hoop style lid makes it easy to open and carry and perfect for attaching to carabiner clips. Our mountains water bottle fits most cup holders and in the side pockets of our Winnats Roll Top Backpacks and most other backpacks.
Beanies for every trail through the forests and mountains – super lightweight and breathable. - Mustard - 100% Merino Wool - Made in Manchester, UK - British woven label pinecone
- Hand finished in Sheffield, UK - Worldwide Shipping [spb_section spb_section_id="15127" width="1/1" el_position="first last"]