A tool of beauty. Our custom pocket knife has been hand crafted in our hometown of Sheffield UK in collaboration with famous local Joseph Rogers who have been making beautiful knives for over 300 years. Perfect for camping and foraging adventures in the wild.
– Handmade in Sheffield, UK – Handle crafted from FSC approved solid oak – High carbon stainless steel blade – Brass bolster featuring laser etched Flame logo – Hand ink stamped gift box – Not for sale to persons under the age of 18. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 18 years of age or over. This item must be used responsibly and appropriately
– Keep blade sharp, clean and dry – Lightly oil working parts, using a good quality mineral oil
– Keep out of the reach of children – Always cut away from you – Do not run with an opened knife – Do not throw the knife or attempt to catch a dropped knife – Do not use as a lever, pry bar, hammer, chisel or wedge – Always work safely with tools and wear approved eye protection – Never use near live electrical circuits – Do not store carbon steel knives in a sheath for prolonged periods
Beanies for every trail through the forests and mountains – super lightweight and breathable. - Oatmeal - 75% British wool / 25% Angora - Made in Scotland - British woven label pinecone
- Hand finished in Sheffield, UK - Worldwide Shipping [spb_section spb_section_id="15127" width="1/1" el_position="first last"]
For all your campfire and log burner wood cutting needs, our beautiful hatchet is hand crafted in the UK from the finest sustainably sourced ingredients. - Hand made in Devon, UK
- Swedish Iron Blade
- Handle crafted from FSC approved European Ash
- Pinecone laser etch on handle butt
- Made to order with a wait time of 4-6 weeks (well worth the wait)
- Not for sale to persons under the age of 18. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 18 years of age or over. This item must be used appropriately and responsibly.