Socks for everyday urban wanderings and easy trails. Woven in England from British wool.
– Wine & cream fleck – 80% British Merino Wool / 20% Polymide – Made in England – British woven label pinecone – Hand finished in Sheffield, UK – In collaboration with Pennine Hiking Gear – Worldwide Shipping
One size UK mens: 6-11 UK womens: 6.5–11.5 Europe unisex: 38–45 US & Canada mens: 6.5–11.5 US & Canada womens: 8–13
Named after the Peak District National Park, known affectionately by locals as "The Peaks" our beautifully adventurous Peaks Utility Pack is adaptable for all your small bits of gear that you need on the go. Camping accessories, pencil case, wash bag, camera bag, travel documents, plugs and cables ...whatever you want it to be. – Hand crafted in the UK
– Wild One (Forest / Mustard)
– Highly waterproof
– Halley Stevensons hybrid waxed cotton from Scotland
– British leather detailing from Derbyshire
– Designed in Sheffield by founder Mark Musgrave [spb_section spb_section_id="16484" width="1/1" el_position="first last"]
Stay well watered on your wanderings with our mountains inspired water bottle. No more disposable plastic water bottles going into land fill! Each bottle supports Miir's Boise Bicycle Project which provides training and opportunities for women coming out prison to repair bicycles for children in their community. - 27oz / 800ml capacity
- 100% BPA-free and dishwasher safe
- Medical grade stainless steel
- Durable matte white powder-coated finish
- Screen printed mountains design The Hoop style lid makes it easy to open and carry and perfect for attaching to carabiner clips. Our mountains water bottle fits most cup holders and in the side pockets of our Winnats Roll Top Backpacks and most other backpacks.
Beanies for every trail through the forests and mountains – super lightweight and breathable. - Light Grey - 100% Merino Wool - Made in Manchester, UK - British woven label pinecone
- Hand finished in Sheffield, UK - Worldwide Shipping [spb_section spb_section_id="15127" width="1/1" el_position="first last"]