Named after the local iconic Winnats Pass landscape in the Peak District National Park, our beautifully adventurous Winnats Roll Top backpack is perfect for every day work & play in the wild and the city.
– Halley Stevensons highly weatherproof hybrid waxed cotton from Scotland – British leather, hand cut and embossed in Derbyshire, UK – Stainless Steel buckles, laser cut and polished in Sheffield – Heavy weight cotton webbing, dyed in the UK – Lined with 600D polyester canvas.
– 18 Litre capacity – Highly weather proof – Adjustable cushioned straps – Additional lumbar support – Side water bottle pouches – Internal 13″ laptop sleeve – Heavy weight British leather grab handle – Front webbing retainer – Stash pocket with storm cover and waxed cotton inner sleeves for phone / wallet and pens, sealed with a chunky zip with red USA-made Paracord zip pull.
The Winnats Roll Top is made from natural ingredients which vintage beautifully – gaining unique natural patina with age and use. To keep your backpack as beautifully adventurous as possible, please follow these instructions:
To remove dirt, allow to dry and brush off excess dirt with a soft-medium brush such as an old toothbrush.
The carefully hand wash using minimal water and washing up liquid at a temperature of less than 30 degrees.
After washing the backpack or when returning from adventures in the rain, dry naturally and store in a dry place.
To keep your backpack fabric supple, the colour strong and the water beading off the surface, we recommend periodically re-proofing with either:
1. A reputable transparent waterproofing spray which will keep the soft touch to the fabric. Follow the instructions on the bottle. 2. Alternatively if you prefer a waxy finish, then may choose to use a garment wax of your preference. Follow the instructions on the container.
A FEW DO NOT’S
– Do not iron – Do not machine wash – Do tumble dry – Do not dry clean – Do not towel dry. – Do not place directly on a radiator or heater – Keep away from naked flames and open fires.
3 YEAR WARRANTY If your backpack fails due to a material or manufacturing defect within its first 3 years of purchase, then we will replace it for free of refund your payment with a gift voucher. Whichever you prefer. READ MORE
LIFETIME REPAIRS WORKSHOP We want our backpacks to be loved and used for everyday adventures for many years to come, which is why we offer a lifetime repairs service. We have the skills of Sarah, our master stitch guru to quote for any repairs outside of our 3 year warranty. READ MORE
Keeping it simple and bold in this mountain inspired design. – Unisex slim classic fit – Charcoal T-shirt / White ink – Bamboo / Organic cotton blend – Ethically made in Turkey – Hand screen printed in Sheffield, UK – Water-based eco inks
– Designed by Alice Bowsher – Worldwide Shipping [spb_section spb_section_id="14898" width="1/1" el_position="first last"]
Inspired by the anticipation of getting all your gear together for your next outdoor adventure. – Unisex slim classic fit – Wine red T-shirt / White ink – 100% Brushed Cotton – Ethically made in India – Hand screen printed in Sheffield, UK – Water-based eco inks
– Worldwide Shipping [spb_section spb_section_id="14898" width="1/1" el_position="first last"]
For those who share our longing for wild mountain wanderings – whether that be hiking, roaming or riding down the slopes. – Unisex slim classic fit – Stargazer – Black T-shirt & Black ink – 100% Organic Cotton – Made using renewable energy in a wind-powered factory – Ethically made in India – Hand screen printed in Sheffield, UK – Water-based eco inks – Worldwide Shipping [spb_section spb_section_id="14898" width="1/1" el_position="first last"]
Named after the local iconic Winnats Pass in the Peak District National Park, our beautifully adventurous Winnats Roll Top backpack is perfect for every day urban and wilderness wanderings. [spb_section spb_section_id="16408" width="1/1" el_position="first last"]